Our Omaha Chiropractor's Services and Techniques
Here at Chiropractic Health Clinic, we provide a full range of chiropractic wellness services in one convenient location. Our Omaha chiropractor is trained in a number of modern, up-to-date adjustment techniques to provide safe, comfortable correction of spinal subluxations. We use the latest in imaging technology to diagnose structural, neurological, and functional disorders so that we can provide our patients with individualized care.
How Our Chiropractor Promotes Holistic Health and Wellness
When you seek treatment from our chiropractor, you will first receive a complete evaluation and diagnosis using state-of-the-art imaging techniques such as MRI scans, CT scans, X-rays, and laboratory studies. All of these services are available on-site. These imaging techniques allow our chiropractors to get a first-hand look at exactly what is causing your back pain and symptoms. Thanks to our Tytronics diagnostic system, our chiropractors are able to get a clear picture of which areas of your spine are affected by subluxations and nervous system dysfunction.
Our chiropractors can then address the cause of your symptoms using the latest in spinal adjustment techniques. Drs. Mark, Andrea, and Justin Eiler are trained in a wide range of modern chiropractic techniques, including:
- The Gonstead Technique
- The Thompson Technique
- Spinal Distraction Therapy
- The Toggle Technique
We offer our patients treatment with the new PulStar system, which analyzes your condition, collects data, and offers immediate feedback to help our chiropractors quickly locate spinal misalignments and correct them by administering a series of gentle, but effective, impulses to just the right area. If you have wanted to try chiropractic care but are skeptical about manual adjustments, you might prefer treatment with the PulStar system. The system delivers precisely measured and focused adjustments that do not cause the popping and cracking characteristic of manual adjustments.
In addition to manual adjustments, our chiropractors recommend a number of techniques to correct functional and structural problems and help patients regain their health. These techniques include:
- Corrective exercises: Poor alignment of the vertebrae and other bones can lead to weakened, stretched, and poorly-aligned muscles and connective tissues. Corrective exercises strengthen your muscles to support proper alignment of the whole skeleton.
- Nutritional counseling: Proper nutrition is an important part of maintaining the health of your spine and musculoskeletal system. Our chiropractors can help tailor a nutrition plan according to your needs to help you optimize your health.
- Lifestyle counseling: Our doctors can advise you on what kinds of activities to avoid, or do more of, in order to enjoy your life to the fullest.
- Neuromuscular release: Trigger point therapy, treatments using the NIMMO technique, and massage therapy can all reduce pain and swelling, improve circulation and restore range of motion.
- Postural and spinal screenings: Our chiropractors can come to your workplace or area event to provide spinal and postural screenings that can pinpoint spinal misalignments and functional problems.
At Chiropractic Health Clinic in Omaha, we make caring for your health and wellness a priority. Call us today at (402) 778-5470 to learn more about our services.